Followers

Friday, May 31, 2024

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #76 Winners


For May 1st - 27th

*******************************************************************
 The Winners of this Challenge is chosen by Judy.

Spotlight Winner:
#3 Nancy E
Wins 1 single Image and a Badge
Please contact Sherry with your choice from Morgan Fitzsimons Art Studio.

1st Prize Winner:
#48 Julie Reed
Wins 1 single Image and a Badge
Please contact Sherry with your choice from Morgan Fitzsimons Art Studio.

Runner Up Winners:
Win a Badge

Runner Up Winner:
#29 Beebeebabs

Runner Up Winner:
#43 Maryann Scrapbooking #2


Creative Team Favorite Winners:
Win a Badge

Arlene's Favorite Winner:
#19 Carla

Gail's Favorite Winner:
#34 Diny

Judy's Favorite Winner:
#40 Nancy E

Lisa's Favorite Winner:
#14 Elaine LP

Lolo's Favorite Winner:
#26 Elle-Jeanne

Maria's Favorite Winner:
#7 Maryann Scrapbooking

Marlene's Favorite Winner:
#
31 jackie c

Pam's Favorite Winner:
#76 Josje

Sherry's Favorite Winner:
#27 Together


Wendy's Favorite Winner:
#25 Linda

Congratulations to all the Winners from our last Challenge. 
All entries were absolutely amazing and once again 
it was 
a very difficult decision to choose the Winners.

We thank all the entrants and hope you will join us in our 
new Challenge which will run from June 1st - 27th 2024.

10 comments:

  1. Dankjewel voor het kiezen van Lolo' s favoriete kaart.
    De andere winnaars ook gefeliciteerd.
    Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene thank you for choosing my "Cruella," for your Favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankjewel dat mijn kaartje tot een van de favorieten gekozen is!
    Gefeliciteerd ook aan de andere winnaars.
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card as the Runner Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un grand merci pour le choix de ma carte dans les runner Up.
    Je suis très honorée et je partage cette joie avec tous les gagnants de ce challenge à qui je présente mes félicitations.
    Le badge est déjà sur mon blog. Merci.
    MaryannG
    A big thank you for choosing my card in the Runner Up.
    I am very honored and I share this joy with all the winners of this challenge to whom I offer my congratulations.
    The badge is already on my blog. THANKS.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un grand merci à Maria pour le choix de ma carte comme sa favorite.
    Cela me comble de bonheur. J'affiche de suite le badge sur mon blog
    Félicitations aux autres gagnantes.
    MaryannG
    A big thank you to Maria for choosing my card as her favorite.
    This fills me with happiness. I immediately display the badge on my blog
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for choosing my card Favorite winner. Thanks Sherry. Congratulations everybody . Grt Jose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for picking my card as your favourite, Wendy! Congratulations to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thrilled and extremely honored to be chosen as your Spotlight Winner for this challenge. I very much enjoyed coloring this beautiful Morgan image for my project. Thank you so much and congrats to all. xx Nancy

    ReplyDelete