Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #11 Winners


For November 1st - 27th

*******************************************************************

Spotlight Winner:
#46 Wies
Wins 1 single Image and a Badge
Please contact Sherry with your choice from Morgan Fitzsimons Art Studio.

1st Prize Winner:
#40 Nancy E.
Wins 1 single Image and a Badge
Please contact Sherry with your choice from Morgan Fitzsimons Art Studio.

Runner Up Winners:
Win a Badge

Runner Up Winner:
#36 ScrappyHorses

Runner Up Winner:
#54 Elle-jeanne


Creative Team Favorite Winners:
Win a Badge

Arlene's Favorite Winner:
#30 Elaine

Gail's Favorite Winner:
#46 Wies

Jolanda's Favorite Winner:
#
38 Marjeta

Judy's Favorite Winner:
#20 Linda

Maria's Favorite Winner:
#49 
jackie c

Pam's Favorite Winner:
#40 Nancy E

Sherry's Favorite Winner:
#26 Carla

Wendy's Favorite Winner:
#35 Josje

Congratulations to all the Winners from our last Challenge. 
All entries were absolutely amazing and once again 
it was 
a very difficult decision to choose the Winners.

We thank all the entrants and hope you will join us in our 
new Challenge which will run from December 1st - 27th 2023

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner, DT favourites, etc
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankjewel voor het kiezen van mijn kaart als 2 de winnaar.
    De andere winnaars ook gefeliciteerd.
    Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as the spotlight winner and Gail for choosing my card as your favorite.
    Wies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for highlighting my card! Always fun to check out all the wonderful art from the DT here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sherry for picking my watercolor painting for your DT fav.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thaks Jolanda for choosing my card as a Favorite Winner. Congratulation to other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherry, thanks for choosing my watercolor painting for your DT Fav!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow! I'm thrilled to be chosen as the winner for this challenge! Thank you so much and congrats to all. And thanks to Pam for choosing me as your fave. What a happy honor. xx Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much to Judy for picking my card as your DT favourite! Congratulations to all the talented crafters who were spotlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I had written a comment, but I don't see it. So once again I would like to thank you for choosing my card as spotlight winner and Gail for choosing my card as her favorite. I have send an email to Sherry.
    Greetings, Wies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for choosing my card as a DT Favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for choosing my card as DT Favorite.

    ReplyDelete