Followers

Monday, May 21, 2018

Winners for April

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge #3 April Monthly Challenge.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 

#36 Ma-Mi 
Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#3 winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the  Creative Team members.

Cathie's favourite is #34 Red Obsession Cards

The layout of this card is so effective - the colouring is gorgeous and she hasn't over cluttered it with too many embellishments, love it.

Sherry's favourite is #25 Andrea Norris
These butterflies are beautiful and what a perfect sentiment.

Judy's favourite is #14 sweetpea
I love the sweet Helga Hippo image and pretty lace and flowers on this cute card.

Arlene's favourite is #35 Cicci with the Pen

I love the gorgeous image and coloring with the dark sky behind.  The gaze is drawn to the image.

Faith's favourite is #33 AJ

I love the Unicorn, the card shape, the colouring and the sentiment. I love the fantasy theme, a great card. I would love to have received. Did I say love too many times?

Annette's favourite is #35 Cicci
This colourist never ceases to amaze me with her talent. This image is absolutely stunningly coloured to perfection. Beautiful work. I love it.

Gale's favorite is #33 AJ
I love the fold of this card and how the image extends through the fold.  And it has a great image and sentiment.

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

To join the current challenge click here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourites and congratulations to the other ladies
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this post inadvertently go live early? There no winner's name and other info is missing. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Faith and Gail. I loved this making this card and using this unicorn and sentiment to match it. I appreciate your kind words and will wear my badge with honor.. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for pick my card as a favorite !!!!! Many hugs cicci !!! and congrats to all the others and thank you for nice challenge;0))

    ReplyDelete