Followers

Tuesday, 10 January 2017

January New Release

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the very first new release inspiration post here at Morgans ArtWorld.
First I want to introduce you to our New Release Inspiration Team.
You have previously known Christine from the Saturday Inspiration Posts, now she will be wowing you with our New Releases once a month. A new edition to our New Release Team is Edwina Brown 
My name is Edwina Brown and I was born in Kentucky USA, although now I live in New Jersey USA. I am the oldest child with three brothers who have made my life very interesting. I have loved crafts all my life from the time I picked up by first box of crayons. I started creating with oil painting and then onto watercolour and pastels.  I first started scrapbooking in 2003, I then moved on to stamping in 2005 and in 2009 I started colouring digital stamps with coloured pencils. I then saw a video of someone colouring with copic markers which then led me to not only copics but digital stamps. When I started using copics I used the knowledge I had gaining previously through painting to achieve light and shadows. I like to fussy cut my digital stamps like I was taught to so it is similar to removing the white background on a canvas. I am now addicted to making cards.

And now onto the new releases for this month.
                            Goddess 46                  Fae 12
Both images are available in the shop here

and Here are the amazing inspiration projects from Christine, Edwina and Faith. If you would like to know more about either project, click on their name to be taken to their personal blog.

2 comments: