Followers

Saturday, 19 November 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Hiya ,it is that time again and there are some beautiful entries in the challenge this month ..So dont forget there is still time to enter..For today's card I have used some craft card from my stash,which is the theme of the challenge..I have kept the design simple because of the very pretty glittered snowflakes on the backing paper..I think it is nice to sometimes do this rather than cover the sheet up completely with matted and layered sections..The beautiful papers have been created to be seen ,not covered..Dont forget you can also cut into them and make the image blend into them.Some of you may remember I coloured this one last year..I had to do it again as I loved her last year ..I still love her this year too ,it's hard giving your favourite cards away,do you have the same problem too?..Till next time ...Happy Crafting :) xx



Using Winter Fae

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
#23 Using items from your stash
Looking forward to seeing you Next time xx

2 comments: