Followers

Saturday, 5 November 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Today I have made an Easel card and using the same theme as the current challenge Embossing ,Dry or wet.I chose to do it with embosing folders..I have coloured the lovely image in using Polychromos pencils and the colour pallet I have chosen was inspired be a gorgeous sunriseI saw the other morning ,and nothing goes better with those than teals and greens after all they are also part of the colours of nature..I try to keep most of my work true to colours that you would see around you..I lived in the contryside and was lucky to grow up in it ,we often take things for granted ..But take time to really look at the beauty around you and you will find it gives you alot of inspiration in any craft that you do :)xx



You will find her on the store by clicking on HERE

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge HERE - #22 Use embossing Wet or Dry

Looking forward to seeing you Next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment