Followers

Saturday, 22 October 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Hiya..Todays card I am going with the challenge theme of Frame it.. I have coloured Morgan's beautiful angel with Polychromos Pencils,I then decided to set her off to use a set of Tonic dies I recently brought ..to frame her,  using a very pretty holographic silve card ,it sets the angel off perfectly ,I then added a Purple background behind it to show through the holes..This is shown more in photo two..I like a more simple looking card like this ..But I have used layers  and a couple of papers to set the frame off.., it is a fair bit of layering but it is so much nicer to the eyeal .It is worth the extra time you put into your card ,and it gives you such a professional finish too.. ..Happy Crafting :)xx




Using Angel

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge #21 Frame It  HERE

Looking forward to seeing you Next time xx

2 comments:

  1. OK, I want a dress like that. Beautiful coloring and colors. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I want a dress like that. Beautiful coloring and colors. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete