Followers

Saturday, 8 October 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
For today's inspiration and continueing with the  current theme of Anything Goes, I have created a frame for the beautiful fae I have coloured in with my pencils. The frame is one of those chip board ones that are very inexpensive,I have covered it with a beautiful glittered paper and decorated it. I would have popped acetate in but it takes a picture better without so I will add it at a later date. This is a lovely way of creating a special gift or even presenting it as a different sort of card, maybe for a special birthday, wedding or a Christening. I picked this up for a pound , but it does not look like a pound frame now. Have fun and do try something different too:)xx


The image I have used is from The Flights of Fantasy CD by Crafter's Companion ,
but is also in  A variation of this is also available in Morgans Fae Garden Colouring Book.

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge here 
Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

1 comment: