Followers

Friday, 28 October 2016

Challenge #22 Embossing Wet or Dry

Yes its time for a new fortnightly challenge but first let me introduce you to the newest member of our creative team. Please say hello to Graciela Noemi Cedres
Hello, my name is Graciela and I'm originally from Uruguay but now I live in Haugesund, Norway with my husband and our 4 princesses. I work as a teacher in a kindergarten, and in my free time I like to be creative. I love making cards and my style is versatile, although I am leaning towards clean and simple at the moment. 

And now onto the challenge. This fortnight the theme is 
Embossing Wet or Dry
And here are the amazing projects created by the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Using Garden 16


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful DT cards (I especially like the drama in Graciela's card!). Thank you for hosting and sponsoring the challenge!

    ReplyDelete