Followers

Friday, 23 September 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Hiya Christine here,it's inspiration time again. 
I decided to keep with the current challenge theme which is More Than One Fold .I am not sure what this type of card is called,but it was made from a single piece of A4 and I just trimmed it slightly to suit the topper. The image Country Border 1 - August's image of the month via Morgans Facebook group .I decided to do this one as it is so pretty and I know frames can be a bit off- putting so I have coloured it with Polychromos pencils.You could use a pre- coloured image or even a photo to pop into the middle but I chose to draw a simple scene to show you my take on it. I have extended it beyond the frame to add more interest too and put in a nice sentiment.
So don't be afraid of the frames as they can be really beautiful and a main feature on your card or scrapbook page.
Using Country Border 1

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge here

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment