Followers

Friday, 2 September 2016

Challenge #18 Use Kraft

Well it is time for another challenge here on Morgans ArtWorld but before we do that we have another addition to our Creative Team.
Please say hello to Faith Anderson 
My name is Faith Anderson and I live in Wales in the UK. I am so very excited to be part of Morgan's Creative Team. I have been a fan for a long time and look forward to using more of these fabulous images. I'm retired, married 50 years to a wonderful man and have a great son. My most loved hobby is digital card making, that is, making hybrid cards started and coloured in Photoshop, which after a lot of years using it; I still have lots to learn. I'm not sure if I have a particular style, but love learning new digital techniques and sharing them on my blog. I hope you will like what I do.
Now onto the new fortnightly challenge 
The theme is 
Use Kraft
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name and to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgans Fitzsimons Floral Stamp 3
Using Floral Stamp 0003



FAITH
Morgan Fitzsimons Country Scene
Using Country Scene.




6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Faith and love the samples for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love working with you again, Faith! Gorgeous inspiration, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Faith and your samples are fabulous ladies
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your welcome Ladies, I'm thrilled to be here
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Faith. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Faith ,Welcome to the team xx

    ReplyDelete