Followers

Saturday, 30 July 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Hiya Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
 I have used an image from my from the CD available from Crafters Companion. Instead of using the full image I have cut a circle using two dies and used it as a template so I would know where to colour in the image. Once coloured I cut the image out using the largest die and then I used 3D glue to raise the frame up grom the image hence creating a bit of depth as well as making the image pop out a bit more. I used Perfect Pearls for the first time and now I know how, even I have learning curves. Another way I bring my cards together is by using colour. One fairy is pink,so  i have used pink in the background. The other is purple so I have used purple flower touches in the background too to tie it all together. Have fun ,it is what its all about xx


Image from The Flights of Fantasy by Crafter's Companion

For more details visit Christine's Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge #15 Use a Die here

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely coloring and the card is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete