Followers

Saturday, 16 July 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Hiya,Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you. I have coloured today's card with my pencils as normal,but I have created this simple card by using up odd bits from my stash. The last bit of Lace and Hessian and the last of the gems ,even the layered papers are off cuts from another card I made a while ago. I wanted to keep it simple as the lace was so pretty and I thought adding flowers would have spoilt it. Sometimes it's nice to challenge yourself to utilise your scraps in your card and use layers and different textures to create interest, and sets of the beautiful image perfectly. Have fun crafting and don't forget to pop along and have a go in the challenge :)xx

Using Fae 2"

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge #14 by clicking  HERE

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. How perfect to design the image in the heart shape.

    ReplyDelete