Followers

Saturday, 18 June 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Hiya 
Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you. Today's card is a little different as it is not be-decked with hand made flowers. I have kept with this fortnight's challenge theme of Happy Birthday and I have decided to keep the card quite simple. Apart from the fabulous image of course,she is just so pretty . I have chosen to make the image stand out more by using paler background papers,but matting and layering them using pink and white card to set them off and just one pretty butterfly as an accent.This beautiful image has taken me two nights to colour, about 9 hrs due to the need to build my layers up when colouring with pencils. Which is why I wanted to use the image as the main focus of the card. I actually like to see a nice clean cut card, and it is not always about using flowers,sometimes more simple is beautiful  :) xx


For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current Happy Birthday challenge here
Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment