Followers

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Winners #8 Monochrome

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge #8 Monochrome.

 #25 Stamping Jessica

Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using 
"Challenge #8 winner" in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.

Natalie's favourite is #16 Andrea Norris
I love Andrea's color choice and her soft shadows. The card is beautifully designed.

  Tracey's favourite is #37Auntie Sues Craft Cavern
This is one of my favourite entries on this challenge, I love the image and the use of layers to make a brilliant card.

Samantha's favourite is #14 Cindy M

I just adore this Card. The colour make me feel warm and happy, 
and the Image reminds me of the beautiful Yellow Roses I have in my garden.

Bettina's favourite is #3 Lena Løken
Such an adorable image and love all the layers, added bows, hearts and butterflies. 

Carla's favourite is #36 Marlene
 Monochrome theme with a dash of the add red for pop! That accent along with a cute image make a wonderful card!

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the add theme here fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Natalie for picking my card as you favourite
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Carla for choosing my card, congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tracey for picking my card. Sorry this is late

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card as a favorite :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete