Followers

Saturday, 7 May 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Hiya, today's card I have used is an image that is not in the shop as yet, it is a sample of what is to come. As soon as I saw it I thought it was just something that had to be coloured. It took me two nights in total to complete as pencil colouring is a bit more in depth than pen,you need to build up lots of layers to get the look you want. It was a real labour of love. Don't ever
 feel disheartened when you make your cards or if you feel you are not as good as others ,because people like myself  have been doing this for years. It all comes together eventually ,so dont give up and enjoy your colouring. You will still find it is so relaxing and is an excellent therapy. Dont forget to above  all have fun ,that is what it is all about xx



For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

you can access the current challenge here

Looking forward to seeing you Next time xx

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love her.

    ReplyDelete