Followers

Saturday, 23 April 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you
Today I have created an Easel card. I wanted to use this die as it is not only newly released but new to me and of course I have to play lol! I haven't stuck to the monochrome theme this time, as I thought this lovely lady needed more then just one colour. I have chosen pinks, greens and browns to bring her to life. She is coloured in with Polychromos Pencils by Faber Castell,which is my favourite medium . I hope you like her as much as I did bringing her to life xx
Morgans Fitzsimons Fae 4 Butterfly Kisses

For more details visit Christines Blog at 

Just Christine's Creations 

Don't forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge here

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! the details are amazing, I love the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! the details are amazing, I love the blooms!

    ReplyDelete