Followers

Saturday, 9 April 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Keeping with the Men's theme I decided to do this Saturdays creation using Silvertrace Baby Dragon. I love these and I think I have done the set now. This one I have used to create a lovely Father's Day card, although I no longer have my father I love doing things like this as it makes me think of happy memories. Thats why I think we make our cards so special, so they can be kept. I hope you like it xx
Morgan Fitzsimon Silvertrace Baby Dragon

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Don't forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge  here

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this, fab coloring and awesome layout and dp, perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, design, just everything. Even the background part of the image is beautifully done, that smokey smudgy look makes me think dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique & beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete