Followers

Thursday, 10 March 2016

Winners #4 For the Ladies

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge # 4 for the Ladies
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 

Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#4 Winner in the subject line.
Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.

Natalie's favourite is #30. Elena V
I love Elena's coloring, it's perfect! I also like all the layers of patterned papers she used and how she arranged everything. It makes a wonderful girly card especially for older girls. :)

Tracey's favourite is # 36 Aussie Annie

I love the colour's that Annie used on this card, the image is amazing and the birds are very cute. all beautifully coloured and arranged on the card. :)

Bettina's favourite is #9 Granne
I just love the expression on her face and the sentiment to go with :)

Sheena's favourite is Johanna
Just love it all,the handmade backing paper along with 
the superb coloring,and the shine on those balloons,perfect

Carla's favourite is #6 Chris
I love the color combination in this lovely piece, as well as the embellishments and stunning image!

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the #5 Add a Sentiment fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! I'm very happy. Right now I wear the badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete