Followers

Saturday, 12 March 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Today I have had a play for the first time with Mixed Media. I saw this heart made from slate while I was out earlier this week and I thought it would make a great backdrop for the beautiful image that I had already coloured up.I have learnt that its great fun to go onto the wild side and try new things ,so why not let your imagination run wild too xx


Morgans Fitzsimons Fae 3
Using FAE3 

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge Include a Sentiment here

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and this is a fabulous work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's fantastic! I love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete