Followers

Friday, 18 March 2016

Challenge #6 Anything with Wings

Fantastic turn out for our previous challenge, now we are getting into the spirit of spring this fortnight.
The theme for this fortnight is 
Anything With Wings
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Team B showcasing Morgan's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name and to be taken to their personal blog.

Morgans Fitzsimon Fae 18
Using Fae18



Using March Image of the Month Kitten Queen Fairy

BETTINA
Morgans Fitzsimon Fae 29
Using Fae 29

CARLA
Morgans Fitzsimon Fae 29
Using Fae 29

Please welcome Guest Designer 
Winnie Ludvigsen
My name is Winnie and I live in Norway but I am originally from Denmark. I am 60 years old; soon to be 61. I have two sons aged 43 and 39 and 3 grandchildren aged 22, 17 and 16. I got into card making when an old friend introduced me to 3D decoupage in 2003. I got into rubber stamping a few years after that. I then discovered alcohol markers and digistamps in 2010 and I haven't looked back since. I really enjoy coloring all sorts of digistamps. My favourite is steampunk, so many of my cards are in that style; however I do love to experiment in any style.
Morgan Fitzsimon Dark Fae
Using Dark Fae


3 comments: