Followers

Thursday, 11 February 2016

Winner #2 Add Ribbon

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge #2 Add Ribbon.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 

#23 Barbara Grundy


Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#2 in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team B members.


Natalie's favourite is #19 Heather M
I love the way Heather has colored the wings! Lovely colour changes and blendings. Her dress looks stunning. Great job!

Samantha's favourite is #27 Susan Kennedy
I love all the elements to this canvas; in the elegant soft pink colour scheme, the layout is wonderful and I know my 2 teenage step daughters would love this hanging in their room. Beautiful work Susan xx

Sheena's favourite is #10 GRANNE
I love the vintage feel of the card and all the added embellies,
and the main image is stunning.

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the add theme here fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sheena for liking my card <3 , congratulations to winner and other DT fav's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as a Favorite! Congrats to the winner and other favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Samantha for choosing my canvas :) I'm thrilled! And I actually sold it on Etsy! I couldn't be happier :) Thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete