Followers

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.
Today's card I have made as a Mother's Day card, its not too far away, it seems to have come early this year. I chose this lovely image because of the butterflies. I have many happy memories of my Mum growing up in Cornwall and long walks with all the butterflies.It is coloured in pencil, fairly simple, but I think the image needed to be the main Focus of the card. Hope you like her :)xx


For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge ~ #4 For the Ladies

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

1 comment:

  1. How lovely, Christine!

    I have just discovered this blog, and am now following it via bloglovin', Cathie B.

    ReplyDelete