Followers

Friday, 19 February 2016

Challenge #4 For the Ladies

We have a brand new challenge and you guessed it two new creative team members to introduce you to. Firstly you may recognise Tracey from a previous guest designing project, we loved her work so much we asked her to join the team and here she is
Hi I am Tracey, mum of 3 kids, Kyle 15, Josh 12 and Sophie 6 and have been running my own card making business for 3 years now. It has given me the chance to make quite a range of products for my customers.I have always loved crafting and have enjoyed many different areas from restoring wooden items to making jewellery, card making & wedding stationery to fimo modelling. I especially love to rubber stamp and colour using various mediums. I find this gives me a chance to relax whilst working which can't be bad J
In the last year I have taken my crafting to the next level and have been lucky enough to be chosen to be on several Design Teams which has developed my crafting skills as well as my confidence and I have met some amazing new friends along the way, Crafting certainly helps extend your friends as well as your skills. I even started to watercolour paint last year which I have always wanted to do and have sold several cards with my own paintings on them.
2016 is set to be a fabulous year and I have several new design teams to work with and their amazing products which I’m really excited about.
Secondly is Carla 

I'm an art teacher originally from New York State and now retired, living in Florida. For many years I have experimented with several areas of creativity. Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed sewing my own clothes and making designer outfits for my dolls. I love to pick out the little details that  will make my clothing or vintage costumes and hand painted jeans look unique. Each bead, decorative stitching or embroidery is chosen with care, to have just the right look. For several years my husband and I covered arts and entertainment as correspondents for a local newspaper. I enjoyed participating in special events such as the Menendez Birthday Festival, which took place in St Augustine. For that event I dressed in a 16th century Spanish wardrobe of my own design. I've enjoyed the theater arts so much that eventually I tried out and won parts in four local productions including "Grease", "Oliver", "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" and "Cabaret". I worked as a scrapbook instructor and paper crafting teacher for a year at Michaels, where I learned many new techniques and used a lot of great new tools! I'm currently designing scrapbook pages.
And now onto the brand new challenge for this fortnight - I think your going to love it
For the Ladies
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by the girls showcasing Morgan's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name to be taken to their personal blog.

Using Fae 24

TRACEY
Using Cameo 9 


Please welcome Guest Designer 
I love almost everything crafty, from colouring beautiful images and digital work for scrap booking, making boxes and cross stitch. Every handmade item I recieve becomes a keepsake as I know how much care and times goes into making them. I spend quite a long time trying to learn how to work with images then I like to teach others my techniques step by step. I also love to write stories to go along with the completed pieces.
Using Cameo Fae


3 comments: