Followers

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Saturday Inspiration

Christine here with a new Saturday Inspiration for you.  I have used lovely rich warm tones of pinks,reds and oranges for the beautiful fae's clothes and the hair I have done in burgundy and pinks.I chose this one to go with this theme of Ribbons,because the hair is flowing as well as her clothes.. I love to colour with my pencils  because they work so beautifully on fantasy creatures..But don't forget ,Fae are mythical so why just do blonde or brown hair..Play with colour..The clothes on this card have about five colours in them, so break from the normal and have fun :)xx

You can find this image by clicking on Fae 1  

For more details visit Christines Blog

Just Christine's Creations 

Dont forget there is still time to enter 
the current challenge here -

Looking forward to seeing you next time xx

3 comments: