Followers

Friday, 22 January 2016

Challenge #2 Add Ribbon

 Before we get to the the new challenge this fortnight I have a two new members  to introduce you to. 
Firstly is Sheena:
My name is Sheena and I have been with my partner John for 17 years. We also have a 15 year old daughter Breanna who is not only growing up to fast but is my whole world. The other member of our family is a crazy Jack Russell Terror named Smudge. 
As long as I can remember I have always been arty, at school I was always getting top marks but instead of going on to college I entered the workforce instead. When my full time job turned part time I needed something to fill the gap in my days and that is where crafting came in, that was well over over 8 years ago now. I started off with card kits but found them too limiting, I then moved onto CDs and stamping. I then discovered the unlimited possibilities of digital stamps and here we are. I'm very passionate about what I do and I hope that shows in my work. If you would like to see more of my work please head over to my blog at Cards by Sheena

Secondly is Bettina:

My name is Bettina and I live in Stavanger, Norway with my hubby and two girls aged 5 1/2 and 7. I am an occupational therapist by profession, but I am currently working in with the kids in kindergarten. I love to craft and have been doing that seriously since 2010. Other hobbies are gardening, baking cakes, playing the piano, singing and dancing and being with my little girls. I love watching movie too. I create almost everything but I mostly enjoy cards. I love making fold and make boxes and bags too. I have an addiction to making tags as well. I also love to use Dylusions sprays which will show on some of my blog projects. I use Promarkers for my colouring and have recently discovered graph'its so have started to experiment with those as well. If you would like to see more of my work head over to my blog at Bettands Hobbykrok

Now onto the challenge. The theme for this fortnight is 
Add Ribbon
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Lynn and the girls showcasing Morgan's and Judy's images. For more information regarding any of the projects; click on the name and to be taken to their personal blog.


Using Garden 16


Using Fae 7
Please welcome Guest Designer 
Tracey Collett

Hi I am Tracey, mum of 3 kids, Kyle 15, Josh 12 and Sophie 6 and have been running my own card making business for 3 years now. It has given me the chance to make quite a range of products for my customers.I have always loved crafting and have enjoyed many different areas from restoring wooden items to making jewellery, card making & wedding stationery to fimo modelling. I especially love to rubber stamp and colour using various mediums. I find this gives me a chance to relax whilst working which can't be bad J
In the last year I have taken my crafting to the next level and have been lucky enough to be chosen to be on several Design Teams which has developed my crafting skills as well as my confidence and I have met some amazing new friends along the way, Crafting certainly helps extend your friends as well as your skills. I even started to watercolour paint last year which I have always wanted to do and have sold several cards with my own paintings on them.
2016 is set to be a fabulous year and I have several new design teams to work with and their amazing products which I’m really excited about.
Using Wood Mice

Link Up Your Challenge Entries Below

2 comments: