Followers

Thursday, 10 December 2015

Winners #12 Monochrome

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge #12 Monochrome.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
#9 Cathy Kraftykoolkat.

Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#12 Monochrome Winner as the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team A members.

Cathie's favourite is #6 Engelchen 

I have also been a sucker for a tri-fold card but I love how everything links together so well with the one and blue colour scheme.

Billie's favourite is #21- Hazel

I love the embossing and the added ribbon

Dianne's favourite is #6-Engelchen
Gorgeous and beautiful card with fabulous colour's 
and wonderful die's 

Ana's favourite is # 8 Teresa

 This card is simply nice and elegant! The digi, the flower, the papers are very beautiful! Congrats

Traci's favourite is #1 Aunty Sue

I adore this.  Such cute kitties and I love how all the elements come together  x

Arlene's favourite is # 15
I love the scene itself and the color tones are marvelous.  I love how the lone tree was made the focus of the card.

Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the #13 Non Traditional Coloured Christmas Cards fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for 2x on de CT.
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much for allowing me to be one of your top spots glad that Traci liked my card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as a favourite. x

    ReplyDelete