Followers

Saturday, 12 December 2015

Saturday Inspiration

 Its that time again for my Saturday inspiration.
Keeping with the current challenge of non traditional Christmas colours I have coloured up this beautiful image with Polychrosmos Pencils. I added just a touch of a background behind her and also coloured the sky,this helps to bring out the image and to make her look more solid and also to tell a story. It also makes the fur on her hood and the colours of her coat pop a little more. I have kept the background of the card simple ,because the image is the main centerpiece and I used a simple fold back card design to set her off .The papers are from a Papermania Paper pack; A Krafty Christmas and just work so well with this card.To finish I added the two off cuts from the blue paper onto some craft card and added three snowflakes punched and finished with tiny crystals in their centers to the center ,then three to the other side to balance the card.I shall be adding a nice plaque verse to the inside of the card to sit behind the image when closed.There are a few more pics on my blog too :)xx

Using Winter Fae

For more details head over to my blog:

Don't forget there is still time to enter the current challenge 
#13 Non Traditional Coloured Christmas. Click here to enter.

 Thank you and I  look forward to showing you my my next card soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment