Followers

Saturday, 28 November 2015

Saturday Inspiration

Hiya ,
Its definitely feeling like winter now ,but its a good excuse to stay in and make cards. Today's inspiration is following the ongoing challenge mostly,but as I had no yellow card I had to add Craft card instead,so please forgive me.I have used all Tattered Lace Dies on this project ,from the hearts to the Mia flower. It fit in so nicely with the vintage with a modern twist look  I was going for.The lovely image is coloured in using Polychromos pencils and the background to keep this soft has been done with chalks as I did not want to mess up the piece, a bit on the heavy hand with inks lol.
I chose to cut into the stamp slightly, it sometimes is nice to do this as it highlights areas ,like the face or flowers. I have done this a few times and it means if like me you don't like doing a stamp more than once ,you can do two totally different cards. Hope you like her and I hope you have a brilliant weekend. 
Morgans Artworld Ragamuffin Kid
using Ragamuffin Kid

For more details head over to my blog:

Don't forget there is still time to enter the current challenge 
#12 Monochrome. Click here to enter.

 Thank you and I  look forward to showing you my my next card soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment