Followers

Saturday, 14 November 2015

Saturday Inspiration

 Its that time again for my Saturday inspiration.
Following the current theme of Thankful or Thank You. I have used the beautiful image and coloured her in Polychromos Pencils and used all the beautiful colours of Autumn that have been with us for the last month. I don't know about you but the Autumn and Spring always make my heart sing,and I never cease to be thankful that I can witness this miracle as it happens each year.
I chose to create a Circular easel card for her.I used Tattered Lace Basic dies to cut the base out and I used papers from one of the Tonic paper pad,This was mounted onto russet card. I then added the Topper and then cut out lots of small leaves using a punch and hand coloured them with my SN pens.On the bottom of the card I placed a beautiful cut felt circle I felt went well with this project,then added a stopper.. I then started adding all the leaves as shown and finished with the charm and twine bow :)xx


For more details head over to my blog:

Don't forget there is still time to enter the current challenge 
#11 Thanks or Thankful. Click here to enter.

 Thank you and I  look forward to showing you my my next card soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow,wow,wow, just simply gorgeous,love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,wow,wow, just simply gorgeous,love it

    ReplyDelete