Followers

Friday, 6 November 2015

Challenge #11 Thanks or Thankful

Its a brand new month and a brand new challenge here at Morgans ArtWorld but before we get to that; I have a brand new creative team member I would like to introduce you to.
Hi my name is Samantha and I am in my 30's. I live in South Yorkshire in England. At the moment I have gone back to college to study Accounting. I live with my beautiful furbaby; Tiger and I am engaged to a wonderful (and understanding) man. I have always been a bit artistic, enjoying cross stitching from a very young age. I then progressed onto oil and acrylic painting. In 2013 I was introduced to card making by my future mother-in law when the boys went on a fishing trip; and I have never looked back. I love my digi stamps and my Promarkers and have found a new love for 3D card projects as well.I do like to learn new things and find that i am fairly eclectic in my style. If you would like to see more of my work head over to my blog at Angelic Bad Girl

So now onto the brand new challenge, the theme for this fortnight is 
Thanks or Thankful
And now onto the amazing projects showcasing Morgan's images by Lynn and the team. For more information on any of the projects; simply click on the girl's names to be taken to their personal blog.

Using Valentine 2


LISA
Morgans Fitzsimmons Valentine 1
using Valentine 1


Using Fae18


Morgans Fitzsimmons Fairy Wishes Sky and Scarlet
Using Fairy Wishes Sky & Scarlet

Please welcome Guest Designer 
Carla
I'm an art teacher originally from New York State and now retired, living in Florida. For many years I have experimented with several areas of creativity. Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed sewing my own clothes and making designer outfits for my dolls. I love to pick out the little details that  will make my clothing or vintage costumes and hand painted jeans look unique. Each bead, decorative stitching or embroidery is chosen with care, to have just the right look. For several years my husband and I covered arts and entertainment as correspondents for a local newspaper. I enjoyed participating in special events such as the Menendez Birthday Festival, which took place in St Augustine. For that event I dressed in a 16th century Spanish wardrobe of my own design. I've enjoyed the theater arts so much that eventually I tried out and won parts in four local productions including "Grease", "Oliver", "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" and "Cabaret". I worked as a scrapbook instructor and paper crafting teacher for a year at Michaels, where I learned many new techniques and used a lot of great new tools! I'm currently designing scrapbook pages.

Morgan Fitzsimmon Fairy Wishes - Sky and Scarlet
 using Fairy Wishes - Sky and Scarlet

5 comments:

  1. All beautiful card's ladies
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to have this opportunity to work with such wonderful art and lovely team members. Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!!! I love Natalie's CAS design with that beautiful butterfly!! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards by the team - gorgeous! Thank you so much for posting this challenge.. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete