Followers

Saturday, 31 October 2015

Saturday Inspiration

Hiya, its that time again for my Saturday inspiration.
It is Halloween spookyness lol and to keep with the theme I have created a softer look for Halloween ,and a little more non traditional too;after all that is what crafting is all about.
I have used Morgan's beautiful Red Witch as my inspiration and coloured her in Polychromos pencils which are my favourite tool.
I have kept the Halloween theme going with black lace to represent all those cobwebs and added papers from a Tonic paper pad which I thought suited the project..I finished with a pop of red in the ribbon roses and the red faux pearls.. The girls on the team have also done some brilliant work too so I hope between all of us  you have had a Wickedly Inspirational Experience.
Hugs Christine xx

Here is a more close up look of the stamp coloured 
For more details head over to her blog:

Don't forget there is still time to enter the current challenge 
#10 Halloween. Click here to enter.
 Thank you and I  look forward to showing you my my next card soon xx


3 comments:

  1. Wow. this is fabulous. I adore everything about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the color combinations and your presentation. Everything on your card supposrts the image. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete