Followers

Saturday, 17 October 2015

Christine's Inspiration Project

Hello everyone, we have had some new additions to our Creative Team.  I would like to introduce you to is Christine Ingham, who will be providing you with more inspiration projects on a Saturday using Morgan's and Judy's images.
Here is a little bit about Christine.
I have been very lucky to have been very arty and creative since I was a small child. As I grew up I made clothes and doll houses for my dolls and did well in art. I loved sewing, crochet and knitting and anything that involved changing things. I turned to card making about ten years ago when my hubby was ill and it has overtaken my life in a way most of you would understand lol!. It is  now impossible for me to walk past a craft shop he he.My biggest love now is my pencils now that I have become a pencil colorist.

so now onto Christine's inspirational project:
She has created this amazing step card using Morgan's Ivy Greenleafdrawing inspiration from the colours of fall. Leaving it sentiment free so she can then personalize it when she has decided on the recipient.
Here is a closeup of Christine's amazing pencil work.
For more details on her project head over to her blog:
Don't forget there is still time to enter the current challenge #9 Pink or Breast Cancer Awareness. Click here to enter the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely design and fabulous colouring!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous image and the coloring brings out every detail. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous image and the coloring brings out every detail. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete