Followers

Friday, 9 October 2015

Challenge #9 Pink or Breast Cancer Awareness

Its time for another fortnightly challenge here at Morgans ArtWorld and with October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we thought it was only right to get in touch with our pink side.


The theme for this fortnight is 
Pink or Breast Cancer Awareness

Without further ado, here is the creative team showcasing Morgan Fitzsimons amazing images, and for more information on any of the projects;simply click any of the girls names to be taken to their personal blog.

Using Valentine 12

Using Halloween 15

Using Floral 6

Please welcome Guest Designer 
 Shirl
Hello my name is Shirl Nases; I live on the Big Island of Hawaii.  I’m married to the most wonderful hubby in the world.   Unfortunately I’m a SAHW (stay at home wife) or you might say lady of leisure, LOL!   I previously worked as a Dispatcher/Supervisor for a Petroleum Co on the island for 16 years until hubby said I could stay home and do the things I love and one of them is crafting.  I know, he spoils me rotten!  I’ve been crafting for several years prior but never took it really serious until I stood home.  Lots of my family and friends kept encouraging me to get my crafting show cased until I met a friend that was into blogging and introduced me to blog land.   Since then I’ve been blogging just almost 4 years now and love every moment of it.  I love anything do with paper, love learning new techniques and ideas and the best part meeting so many talented people out there.  Everyone has their own special talents and so inspiring.  And also on my spare time my two fur babies keep me on my toes, a cat name (Mimi) and a new pup ( Taco) and (6) lovebirds.   And yard work is another passion of mines….Can’t you tell I’m just as busy staying at home..LOL!

Using Fae 3


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic DT Creation!! Love them!! Love Natalie's gorgeous rose!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the challenge, had so much fun playing along.
    Anything goes, Just keep on creating
    Imagine Create Express
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete