Followers

Thursday, 20 August 2015

Winners #4 Use Three of Something

Welcome everyone, 
Cathie here with the winners for Challenge #4 Use Three of Something.
Our overall winner is chosen by Random Org so without further a do - the winner is 
#16 Dawn Frost
Please email morgansartworld@gmail.com using Challenge#4 Use Three of Something winner in the subject line.

Now for the Creative Team favourites, these participants were hand picked by the Team A members.

Cathie's favourite is #35 Gail L 


Billie's favourite is #29 Lou Sims


Dianne's favourite is #26 Tanya Miller

Ana's favourite is # 38 Dawn T

Traci's favourite is # 9 Desire Fourie
Congratulations and Well Done!!! 
Please grab our blog badges from the top pages, and thank you for joining in with our challenge.

Don't forget that there is still time to enter the Beachy Keen/ Summertime fortnight challenge. Click here to enter.

2 comments:

  1. I am so honoured to have been one of the design team picks. Thanks so much. Congrats to the winner and my fellow dt picks. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathie for picking my card as your favorite--that little Whimsy penguin sitting on the mailbox is adorable! Thanks for the honor of you picking my card! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete