Followers

Friday, 17 July 2015

Challenge #3 Christmas in July

Can you believe it's already the middle of July?  
Where has this year gone?  
It's time for the next challenge here at Morgan's Artworld and we've really enjoyed seeing you all play along with us on our last two challenges.  

The Creative Team will be showcasing Morgan Fitzsimons amazing images but you can use any image to enter the challenge. 
Check out the Challenge Rules on the top tab, there aren't that many 

The theme for this fortnight is 
Christmas in July
And now onto the amazing projects presented to you by Lynn and the girls

Using Winter 2

Please welcome our newest Creative Team Member April
Here's a little bit about her:
My name is April and I have been crafting since 2007. It started when my mother gave me a scrapbook of my Maltese Katie that she had worked on all year; taking pictures of her during the year. From there I started coloring and my crafting obsession began. I especially love coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers and Prisma pencils. Trying new techniques and mixing odd colors is my favourite thing to do.

APRIL

Using Xmas Bell

Using Winter 2

Using Winter 1d

Using Winter 10

Please Welcome This Fortnight's Guest Designer
Christine

Hi My Name is Christine , I have been card making around about 11 yrs now ,but I have actually been very creative all my life and always loved making things myself even when I was small.As I grew older I did the usual Knitting Sewing and crotchet and also drawing and painting ..The drawing I have done off and on since very young too..Can't think of anything else to pop in but I am a great believer in using crafting for people who have all types of disabilities..It can be done..You just adapt to what you can do.

using Winter 7

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards from the DT. This is my first visit to your challenge via Lynn. Glad I came across you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the DT! I've ordered some new digis but they haven't arrived yet so will get a card done as soon as I have them. I notice that you have the Paper Playful badge on your sidebar but I can't find the challenge listed over there. Did they forget you? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi NanaConnie, they forgot us previously unfortunately but this challenge we are listed on Paper Playful under Friday's challenge. Thanks for checking.

      Delete
  3. Such fabulous DT creations! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful card's ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards made by the DT are so pretty and sweet. :D Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered my card and had a comment from one of the DT that I didn't link up to Morgan's ArtWorld. However, the link is in the first paragraph, second sentence, of my post when I described the image a being a Morgan's image. I didn't see any point in adding it again to list of other challenges. :-D

    ReplyDelete